Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Informix Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-19
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.2)
- Introduction to NetBackup for Informix
- Installing NetBackup for Informix
- Configuring NetBackup for Informix
- About configuring a backup policy for Informix
- About schedule properties
- About NetBackup for Informix scripts
- Performing backups and restores of Informix
- About the NetBackup for Informix log files
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Example application backup schedule
(Optional) Specify the application backup schedule name in the
bp.conf file on the client.
Assume the following:
Users perform database backup operations during business hours, 08:00 to 13:00.
The automatic backups that use this policy start between 18:00 and 22:00.
In this scenario, the application backup schedule must have a start time of 0800 and a duration of 14 hours. Alternatively, the schedule can have two windows each day; one with a start time of 0800 and duration of 5 hours, and another with a start time of 1800 and a duration of 4 hours.