Veritas NetBackup™ for Informix Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Informix
- Installing NetBackup for Informix
- Configuring NetBackup for Informix
- About configuring a backup policy for Informix
- About schedule properties
- About NetBackup for Informix scripts
- Performing backups and restores of Informix
- About the NetBackup for Informix log files
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Automatic backup policy for Informix
When the NetBackup scheduler invokes a schedule for an automatic backup, the ON-Bar scripts run as follows:
In the same order as they appear in the file list
On all clients that have them (that is, matching path names)
The ON-Bar scripts start the database backup.
Instructions for how to add a new schedule or change an existing schedule for automatic backups are available.