Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Client (HTML5) Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client (HTML5)
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery events and best practices
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Client (HTML5) plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Reconfiguring the plug-in for a NetBackup CA-signed certificate
If the master server is reconfigured to use a NetBackup CA-signed certificate, use the following procedure to configure the plug-in for that certificate.
Reconfigure the plug-in to use a NetBackup CA-signed certificate
- Enter the following command on the master server:
This command reconfigures the plug-in to use the NetBackup CA-signed certificate.
- Restart the NetBackup Web Management Console service on the master server.
In the Activity Monitor of the NetBackup Administration Console: Click the Daemons tab, right-click the service, and click Stop Daemon. When the service has stopped, click Start Daemon.
- Renew the authentication token on the master server:
Perform this step for each plug-in that needs to communicate with the master server.
- On the plug-in, remove the existing master server and then add the master server that now has the renewed token: