Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Client (HTML5) Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client (HTML5)
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery events and best practices
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Client (HTML5) plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Revoking an authorization token
You can revoke an authentication token on a master server to prevent the plug-in from performing restores from that master server.
To retain the token's aliases, you can renew the token rather than deleting it.
To revoke the authentication token
- Enter the following on the master server:
install_path\NetBackup\wmc\bin\install\manageClientCerts.bat -delete clientName
/usr/openv/wmc/bin/install/manageClientCerts -delete clientName
Where clientName is the DNS name of the vCenter in which the plug-in is installed.
The -delete option removes the authentication token and its compressed file from the master server. The plug-in is no longer authorized to restore virtual machines from the backups that this master server made.