Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Client (HTML5) Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client (HTML5)
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery events and best practices
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Client (HTML5) plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
The correct NetBackup master server does not show up for selection for a given vCenter server on the Instant recovery wizard
The vCenter server host name (the FQDN or the short name) should be the same at the following locations:
The name that is registered with the NetBackup master server.
The name that is registered with the vSphere Client (HTML5).
The name that is registered with the plug-in during the plug-in installation.