Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Client (HTML5) Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client (HTML5)
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery events and best practices
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Client (HTML5) plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
How to access the features of the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client (HTML5)
The following table describes the location of the NetBackup plug-in features in vSphere Client (HTML5).
Table: Accessing basic functions of the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client
How to access the NetBackup plug-in
Monitor the status of virtual machine backups
In vSphere Client, click Hosts and Clusters or , then click .
Select the vSphere object to monitor, such as vCenter, ESXi server, VM, or other object.
Configure a custom attribute to exclude disks from backups
In vSphere Client, click, then click .
The disk exclusion wizard is optional. It is not required for monitoring virtual machine backups.
Restore a virtual machine
In vSphere Client, click, then click or .
You can access the Recovery options in several other ways:
The recovery wizards are optional. They are not required for monitoring virtual machine backups.