Government Licensing Program
Simplified purchasing for government entities & non-profit organizations
The Veritas Government Licensing Program (GLP) is designed to provide any government or non-profit entity a simple purchasing process to access our entire portfolio of information management software, appliances, maintenance/support and services.
Features and Benefits
- No minimum purchase
- Easy to buy via standard certificate-based terms and conditions
- Access to entire solution portfolio
- License deployment in country of purchase*
- Built in Quantity Tiered discounts within specific product families
*Subject to EU Free Movement of Goods
Government Licensing Program Eligibility
Organizations will need to submit proof of eligibility with their first order.
Eligible organizations include:
- Federal Agencies
- Federally Funded R&D Centers
- Prime Government Contractors
- US Tribal Governments
- United Nations and their agencies
- State and Local Municipalities
- State, County or Municipal Hospitals
- 501c3 Organizations
Government Licensing Program at a Glance
Veritas’s Government Licensing Program (GLP) is designed to provide any government or non-profit entity a simple purchasing process to access our entire portfolio of information management software, appliances, maintenance/support and services.
|Features||Government Licensing Program|
|Minimum Purchase Requirements||1 license, no minimum|
|License deployment rights||In country of purchase|
|Available Support and Maintenance purchases||Yes|
|Consolidation of support and Maintenance||No|
|Veritas Agreement Number||No|
Learn More About the Government Licensing Program
Comprehensive Government Licensing Program eligibility criteria, guidelines and requirements.
Supporting Options: Support