Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Device Configuration Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1, 8.1)
- Introducing device configuration
- Section I. Operating systems
- About configuring tape drive device files in AIX
- Creating AIX no rewind device files for tape drives
- About device drivers and files for HP-UX persistent DSFs
- About configuring persistent DSFs
- About HP-UX legacy device drivers and files
- About configuring legacy device files
- Creating legacy SCSI and FCP robotic controls on HP-UX
- About the required Linux SCSI drivers
- About configuring robot and drive control for Linux
- Installing/reinstalling the sg and the st drivers
- About Solaris robotic controls
- About Solaris tape drive device files
- Configuring Solaris SAN clients to recognize FT media servers
- Section II. Robotic storage devices
- Robot overview
- Oracle StorageTek ACSLS robots
- About removing tapes from ACS robots
- Robot inventory operations on ACS robots
- NetBackup robotic control, communication, and logging
- NetBackup robotic control, communication, and logging for UNIX systems
- ACS robotic test utility
- ACS configurations supported
- Device configuration examples
Removing tapes using NetBackup
To remove tapes using NetBackup
- Both of these methods performs the logical move and the physical move.
Use one of the following methods:
Select Actions > Eject Volumes From Robot in the NetBackup Administration Console.
Use the NetBackup vmchange command.
See the NetBackup Commands Reference Guide.