Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-02-01
Product(s): NetBackup (188.8.131.52, 9.0)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
Schedules and retention
When you have the necessary RBAC permissions, you can adjust the following settings when you subscribe an asset to a protection plan.
Set the window during which a backup can start.