Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-02-01
Product(s): NetBackup (126.96.36.199, 9.0)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
Remove an intelligent VM group
Use the following procedure to remove an intelligent VM group.
To delete an intelligent VM group
- On the left, click RHV.
- Locate the group under the Intelligent VM groups tab.
- If the group is not protected, click its box and click Delete.
- If the group is protected, click on the group, scroll down and click the lock symbol, and click Unsubscribe.
- Click Remove.