NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
The NetBackup dashboard
The NetBackup dashboard provides a quick view of the details that are related to your role in your organization.
Table: The NetBackup dashboard
Lists job information, including the number of active and queued jobs and the status of attempted and completed jobs.
Displays the information about the NetBackup host ID-based security certificates or the external certificates in your environment.
For external certificates, the following information is shown for NetBackup 8.2 and later hosts:
Displays the information about the authorization tokens in your environment.
Theview includes a record of logon events. The view includes the events that users initiate on the NetBackup master server.
Lists the size of the backup data for the NetBackup master servers in your organization. This reporting is useful to track capacity licensing. Use the drop-down lists in the top right to select the time period and the view that you want to display. Click on a server name to see specific details for that server.