NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH for NetBackup servers and clients
The ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH option specifies the file path to the certificate bundle file that contains all trusted root CA certificates.
This certificate file should have one or more certificates in PEM format.
Do not specify the ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH option if you use the Windows certificate store.
The trust store supports certificates in the following formats:
PKCS #7 or P7B file having certificates of the trusted root certificate authorities that are bundled together. This file may either be PEM or DER encoded.
A file containing the PEM encoded certificates of the trusted root certificate authorities that are concatenated together.
This option is mandatory for file-based certificates.
Table: ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH information
Where to use
On NetBackup servers or clients.
How to use
Use the nbgetconfig and the nbsetconfig commands to view, add, or change the option.
Use the following format:
ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH = Path to the external CA certificate
Equivalent Administration Console property
No equivalent exists in the NetBackup Administration Console host properties.