Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-02-01
Product(s): NetBackup (18.104.22.168, 9.0)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
Remove an RHV manager
RHV managers can be removed by means of the bulk or the inline actions from the RHV manager tab.
When you remove an RHV manager, you can no longer protect the RHV VMs from the NetBackup.