Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-02-01
Product(s): NetBackup (188.8.131.52, 9.0)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
Sign out of the NetBackup web UI
Note that NetBackup automatically signs you out of the web UI after 24 hours, which is the maximum time that is allowed for a user session. After that time NetBackup requires that you sign in again. You can also sign out if you want to change the sign-in option that you want to use (username and password, smart card, or single sign-on (SSO)).
To sign out of the NetBackup web UI
- On the top right, click the profile icon and click Sign out.