Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI VMware Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2019-09-03
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing VMware servers
- Protecting VMs
- VM recovery and instant access
- Troubleshooting VM recovery
Recover files and folders with VMware agentless restore
To restore VMware files and folders using agentless restore
- Confirm the target VM is powered on.
- On the left side of the Web UI, click VMware.
- Locate and click on the VM that contains the files and folders for restore.
- Click the Recovery points tab. In the calendar view, click the date on which the backup occurred.
The available images are listed in rows with the backup timestamp for each image.
- On the image you want to recover from, click Restore files and folders.
- Under Select files, specify the files and folders you want recovered then click Next.
- Under Recovery target, specify the target VM to which you want the files and folders recovered, as well as the administrator credentials for the target VM.
- On Recovery options, specify additional recovery options for the restored files and folders.
- After you click Next, NetBackup performs a pre-recovery check using the options you specified.
- Review displays the status of the pre-recovery check along with the options you selected for the recovery. Once you confirm that they are correct, proceed with the restore.