NetBackup™ Web UI VMware Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing VMware servers
- Protecting VMs
- VM recovery and instant access
- Troubleshooting VM recovery
Browse VMware servers
You can browse vCenter servers and standalone ESXi servers to locate VMs and view their details such as their protection plans and recovery points.
To browse VMware servers
- On the left, click VMware.
- Click VMware Servers to begin searching.
The list includes the names and types of vCenters and standalone ESXi servers that you have access to. You can also review the Discovery Status and Last discovery attempt to determine whether the server's VMs and other objects have been successfully discovered.
To locate a server, you can enter a string in the search field.
- Click on a server to begin drilling into it.
You can navigate back to a higher level by clicking the up-arrow.
- Click on a VM to view its protection status, recovery points, and restore activity.
- Click Add protection to subscribe the VM to a plan.