NetBackup™ Web UI VMware Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing VMware servers
- Protecting VMs
- VM recovery and instant access
- Troubleshooting VM recovery
Remove VMware servers
Use this procedure to delete VMware servers.
To remove a VMware server
- On the left, click VMware, then click the VMware Servers tab.
The tab lists the names and types of vCenters and standalone ESXi servers that you have access to. You can also review the Discovery Status and Last discovery attempt to determine when the server's VMs and other objects were last discovered.
- Locate and select the VMware server.
- From the action menu on the right of the row, select Delete.
If you delete a server, all virtual machines that are associated with the deleted VMware server are no longer protected. You can still recover existing backup images, but backups of VMs on this server will fail.
- If you are sure that you want to delete the VMware server, click Delete.