NetBackup™ Web UI VMware Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing VMware servers
- Protecting VMs
- VM recovery and instant access
- Troubleshooting VM recovery
View the protection status of VMs or intelligent VM groups
You can view the protections plans that are used to protect VMs or intelligent VM groups.
To view the protection status of VMs or intelligent VM groups
- On the left, click VMware.
- On the Virtual machines tab or Intelligent VM groups tab, click the VM or the intelligent VM group.
The Protection tab shows the details of the plans that the asset is subscribed to.
If the asset has been backed up, but Status indicates it has not, see Errors encountered when you review Status for a newly discovered VM.
- If the asset is not protected, click Add protection to select a protection plan.