NetBackup™ Web UI Backup Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing protection plans
- Managing jobs
- Configuring email notifications for alerts
- Usage reporting and capacity licensing
Configure the servers list for usage reporting
If a you want to add usage reporting information for a master server but that server does not have an internet connection, you need to add the name of the local master server to the servers list of the remote master server. The local master server is where you plan to run
To add a server to a list
- On the remote master server, log on as root or administrator.
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, in the left pane, expand NetBackup Management > Host Properties.
- Select Master Servers.
- In the right pane, double-click the master server that you want to modify.
- In the properties dialog box, in the left pane, click Servers.
- Select the Additional Severs tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Add a New Server Entry dialog box, enter the name of the master server where you plan to run
- Click Add. The dialog box remains open for another entry.
- Click Close.