NetBackup™ Web UI Backup Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing protection plans
- Managing jobs
- Configuring email notifications for alerts
- Usage reporting and capacity licensing
Filter jobs in the job list
You can filter the jobs to display the jobs in a specific state. For example, you can display all of the active jobs or all of the suspended jobs.
To filter the job list
- Click Jobs.
- Above the job list, click the Filter option.
- In the Filter window, select a filter option to dynamically change the jobs that are displayed. The filter options are as follows:
Waiting for Retry
- Click Apply Filters.
- To remove the selected filters, click Clear All.