Veritas NetBackup™ Troubleshooting Guide
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Troubleshooting NetBackup problems
- Troubleshooting vnetd proxy connections
- Troubleshooting security certificate revocation
- Verifying host name and service entries in NetBackup
- Frozen media troubleshooting considerations
- Troubleshooting problems with the NetBackup web services
- Resolving PBX problems
- Troubleshooting problems with validation of the remote host
- Troubleshooting Auto Image Replication
- Using NetBackup utilities
- About the NetBackup support utility (nbsu)
- About the NetBackup consistency check utility (NBCC)
- About the robotic test utilities
- Disaster recovery
- About disk recovery procedures for UNIX and Linux
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for UNIX and Linux
- About disk recovery procedures for Windows
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for Windows
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog
- About NetBackup catalog recovery and OpsCenter
- About recovering the entire NetBackup catalog
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog image files
- About recovering the NetBackup relational database
Troubleshooting configuration problems
Table: Steps for troubleshooting configuration problems
Check for device configuration problems.
Check for the following device configuration problems:
More description is available on device configuration problems:
See the NetBackup Device Configuration Guide.
Check the daemons or services.
Check for the following problems with the daemons or services:
Retry the operation and check for status codes and messages.
If you found and corrected any configuration problems, retry the operation and check for NetBackup status codes or messages in the following:
Retry the operation and do additional troubleshooting.
If you performed corrective actions, retry the operation. If you did not perform corrective actions or the problem persists, go to one of the following procedures.