Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Troubleshooting Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (126.96.36.199, 9.0)
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Troubleshooting NetBackup problems
- Troubleshooting vnetd proxy connections
- Troubleshooting security certificate revocation
- Verifying host name and service entries in NetBackup
- Frozen media troubleshooting considerations
- Troubleshooting problems with the NetBackup web services
- Resolving PBX problems
- Troubleshooting problems with validation of the remote host
- Troubleshooting Auto Image Replication
- Using NetBackup utilities
- About the NetBackup support utility (nbsu)
- About the NetBackup consistency check utility (NBCC)
- About the robotic test utilities
- Disaster recovery
- About disk recovery procedures for UNIX and Linux
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for UNIX and Linux
- About disk recovery procedures for Windows
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for Windows
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog
- About NetBackup catalog recovery and OpsCenter
- About recovering the entire NetBackup catalog
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog image files
- About recovering the NetBackup relational database
About NetBackup catalog recovery and OpsCenter
When the NetBackup catalog is recovered, NetBackup resets the job ID to 1. NetBackup starts assigning job numbers beginning with 1.
If you use NetBackup OpsCenter to monitor NetBackup activity, you may see duplicate job IDs in OpsCenter after a catalog recovery. To prevent duplicate job IDs, you can specify the job ID from which NetBackup should number jobs after the recovery.
See Specifying the NetBackup job ID number after a catalog recovery.