Veritas NetBackup™ Troubleshooting Guide
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Troubleshooting NetBackup problems
- Troubleshooting vnetd proxy connections
- Troubleshooting security certificate revocation
- Verifying host name and service entries in NetBackup
- Frozen media troubleshooting considerations
- Troubleshooting problems with the NetBackup web services
- Resolving PBX problems
- Troubleshooting problems with validation of the remote host
- Troubleshooting Auto Image Replication
- Using NetBackup utilities
- About the NetBackup support utility (nbsu)
- About the NetBackup consistency check utility (NBCC)
- About the robotic test utilities
- Disaster recovery
- About disk recovery procedures for UNIX and Linux
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for UNIX and Linux
- About disk recovery procedures for Windows
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for Windows
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog
- About NetBackup catalog recovery and OpsCenter
- About recovering the entire NetBackup catalog
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog image files
- About recovering the NetBackup relational database
Remove trust operation failed
Failed to remove target master server from trusted master server database and from configuration file as TRUSTED_MASTER.
Review the error message: (EXIT STATUS 5616: The local master server is not reachable. The trust is unidirectional right now, the remote master server trusts the local master server, but the local master server doesn't trust the remote master. Please remove the trust) .
The bprd service is down on the source master server.
Check the logs in the following order:
Check bprd logs.
Windows: C:\Program Files\Veritas\NetBackup\logs\bprd\log_file
Check the proxy logs.
Windows: C:\Program Files\Veritas\NetBackup\logs\nbpxyhelper\log_file
Check the EMM database logs.
Windows: C:\Program Files\Veritas\NetBackup\logs\nbemm\log_file