Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Auditing
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- About this guide
- Introducing Enterprise Vault auditing
- Setting up auditing
- Viewing the audit database entries
- Viewing the audit database entries using Audit Viewer
- Viewing the audit database entries using SQL queries
- Auditing for data protection compliance
- Appendix A. Format of audit database entries
Viewing the audit database entries using Audit Viewer
Audit Viewer lets you view and filter the data that is recorded in an Enterprise Vault audit database. You can specify the data that you want to view, sort the data, and copy it to the Windows Clipboard.