Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Auditing
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- About this guide
- Introducing Enterprise Vault auditing
- Setting up auditing
- Viewing the audit database entries
- Viewing the audit database entries using Audit Viewer
- Viewing the audit database entries using SQL queries
- Auditing for data protection compliance
- Appendix A. Format of audit database entries
Changing Audit Viewer settings
To change Audit Viewer settings
- In the main Audit Viewer window, click Settings.
- In the Settings window, change the auditing database that you want to search. You can also select or clear the return fields that you want to show or hide.