Enterprise Vault™ Auditing
- About this guide
- Introducing Enterprise Vault auditing
- Setting up auditing
- Viewing the audit database entries
- Viewing the audit database entries using Audit Viewer
- Viewing the audit database entries using SQL queries
- Auditing for data protection compliance
- Appendix A. Format of audit database entries
Copying the search results from Audit Viewer
Click a column heading to sort the records according to the entries in that column.
You can copy the contents of this window to another application, such as a spreadsheet application.
To copy the search results from Audit Viewer
- In the Search Results window, highlight the records that you want to copy.
- Right-click the records, and then click Copy.
You can also press Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C to copy all the search results to the Clipboard.
- Paste the records into the destination document.