Enterprise Vault™ Auditing
- About this guide
- Introducing Enterprise Vault auditing
- Setting up auditing
- Viewing the audit database entries
- Viewing the audit database entries using Audit Viewer
- Viewing the audit database entries using SQL queries
- Auditing for data protection compliance
- Appendix A. Format of audit database entries
Moving the auditing database
You can move the auditing database to a different SQL Server if required, for example during disaster recovery. When you have moved the database, complete the following procedure on each Enterprise Vault server on which auditing is enabled.
To move the auditing database
- Move the auditing database to the new SQL Server.
- On the Enterprise Vault server, use the ODBC Data Source Administrator to select the new SQL Server on the EVAudit ODBC data source.
- Test the data source when the ODBC Data Source Administrator gives you the opportunity.