Veritas NetBackup™ Vault™ Operator's Guide
- About NetBackup Vault
- About NetBackup Vault operational procedures
- About Vault operational procedures
- Comparing received tapes to your reports
- Rerunning reports
You may choose to rerun a report because you lost the original copy or because you want updated information. Use the Vault Operator Menu to rerun reports.
To rerun a report
- Log on to the NetBackup master server.
- Run the vltopmenu command as follows, using the name of the profile for which you want to run reports:
The Vault Operator Menu regenerates the reports for the most recent session. Select the report or reports you want to rerun.