Veritas NetBackup™ Vault™ Operator's Guide
- About NetBackup Vault
- About NetBackup Vault operational procedures
- About Vault operational procedures
- Comparing received tapes to your reports
- Rerunning reports
Sending reports and tapes to the off-site vendor
Veritas suggests the following procedure as a guideline only. Your site may have different procedures in place.
After you receive all reports and compare them to the tapes that are intended for off-site storage, prepare the tapes and reports for pickup.
To send reports and tapes to the off-site vendor
- Use only the containers that storage operations or storage administration specify.
Include the following reports:
Distribution List for Vault
Picking List for Vault
- Complete the off-site vendor pickup form. Note container numbers, vault number, and date of shipment.
- File a copy of the Picking List for Robot report in an accessible location.
- Sign off for completion.
- Place a copy of the Distribution List for Robot report in an accessible location. This report is a reference for returning tapes.