Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Administrator's Guide, Volume II
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (18.104.22.168, 9.0)
- NetBackup licensing models and the nbdeployutil utility
- How capacity licensing works
- Creating and viewing the licensing report
- Reviewing a capacity licensing report
- Reconciling the capacity licensing report results
- Reviewing a traditional licensing report
- Reviewing an NEVC licensing report
- Additional configuration
- About dynamic host name and IP addressing
- About busy file processing on UNIX clients
- About the Shared Storage Option
- DELETE About configuring the Shared Storage Option in NetBackup
- Viewing SSO summary reports
- About the vm.conf configuration file
- Holds Management
- Menu user interfaces on UNIX
- About the tpconfig device configuration utility
- About the NetBackup Disk Configuration Utility
- Reference topics
- Host name rules
- About reading backup images with nbtar or tar32.exe
- Factors that affect backup time
- NetBackup notify scripts
- Media and device management best practices
- About TapeAlert
- About tape drive cleaning
- How NetBackup reserves drives
- About SCSI persistent reserve
- About the SPC-2 SCSI reserve process
- About checking for data loss
- About checking for tape and driver configuration errors
- How NetBackup selects media
- About selecting media in robots
- About selecting media in standalone drives
- About Tape I/O commands on UNIX
Requirements before gathering data for multiple master servers in capacity licensing
Before you run nbdeployutil in an environment that has multiple master servers, complete the following configuration using the NetBackup Administration Console. These steps only need to be completed one time.
Create a trust relationship between the master servers.
For each remote master server in the environment, add the master server where you plan to run nbdeployutil to the list (in ).
Right-click on the remote master server and click.
On the Additional Servers tab, add the master server.