Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Troubleshooting Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1)
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Troubleshooting NetBackup problems
- Troubleshooting vnetd proxy connections
- Troubleshooting security certificate revocation
- Verifying host name and service entries in NetBackup
- Frozen media troubleshooting considerations
- Troubleshooting problems with the NetBackup web services
- Resolving PBX problems
- Troubleshooting problems with validation of the remote host
- About troubleshooting Auto Image Replication
- Using NetBackup utilities
- About the NetBackup support utility (nbsu)
- About the NetBackup consistency check utility (NBCC)
- About the robotic test utilities
- Disaster recovery
- About disk recovery procedures for UNIX and Linux
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for UNIX and Linux
- About disk recovery procedures for Windows
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for Windows
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog
- About NetBackup catalog recovery and OpsCenter
- About recovering the entire NetBackup catalog
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog image files
- About recovering the NetBackup relational database
Troubleshooting problems with the NetBackup web services
Use the following steps to troubleshoot issues with the NetBackup web services.
To resolve problems with the NetBackup web services
- Verify that NetBackup Web Management Console service is running.
On UNIX, enter the following command:
On Windows, use NetBackup Activity Monitor or the Services application of the Windows Control Panel.
- Stop and restart the NetBackup Web Management Console service.
On Windows, use the Services application in the Windows Control Panel.
- Review the NetBackup web server logs and web application logs.
See the following tech note for the web server tasks you must perform before installing the master server: