Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup 9.0 Application Guide
Last Published: NaN-NaN-NaN
Product(s): Appliances (2.0)
Platform: Flex Appliance OS
- Product overview
- Geting started
- Creating NetBackup application instances
- Managing NetBackup application instances
- Accessing NetBackup master and media server instances for management tasks
- Managing users on a master or media server instance
- Running NetBackup commands on a master or media server application instance
- Accessing NetBackup WORM storage server instances for management tasks
Accessing NetBackup master and media server instances for management tasks
To perform some management tasks on a master or a media server instance, you must open an SSH session to the instance. When you log in to the instance for the first time, use the following default credentials:
You are required to change your password the first time you log in.
From the SSH session, you can run commands to manage the instance. Some commands are specific to the NetBackup application, but you can also run NetBackup commands. To run NetBackup commands, specify sudo and enter the absolute or the relative path. See Running NetBackup commands on a master or media server application instance.