Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup 9.0 Application Guide
Last Published: NaN-NaN-NaN
Product(s): Appliances (2.0)
Platform: Flex Appliance OS
- Product overview
- Geting started
- Creating NetBackup application instances
- Managing NetBackup application instances
- Accessing NetBackup master and media server instances for management tasks
- Managing users on a master or media server instance
- Running NetBackup commands on a master or media server application instance
- Accessing NetBackup WORM storage server instances for management tasks
About the NetBackup WORM storage server shell
Use the NetBackup WORM storage server shell to configure the immutable and indelible data from your Veritas Appliance. The interface provides tab-completed command options.
These are main categories of commands:
This command lets you manage the deduplication service.
This command lets you manage image retention.
This command lets you manage the deduplication and system configuration settings.
This command lets you access and upload the relevant logs and configuration files for troubleshooting.