Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites and things to consider before using Nutanix for AHV
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Configuring secure communication between the Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor server and NetBackup host
- Managing SSL certificates through ECA framework
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and recovery
- Back up the Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Overview of the Nutanix AHV virtual machines recovery process
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the command line for Hypervisor policy
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Appendix B. Protect Nutanix AHV virtual machines with BigData policy
Migrating BigData policy to Hypervisor policy
Use the NetBackup Administration Console to migratebackup policy to the policy.
Complete the following steps to migrate your existingbackup policy to the policy:
Edit the existingpolicy and select the policy type as . Ensure that the option is selected if you want to use the Accelerator feature.
Verify the changes. During this migration, NetBackup automatically changes the following parameters in the Backup Selections tab:
Application_Type=Nutanix-AHV to Hypervisor_Type=Nutanix-AHV
Run a backup.