Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites and things to consider before using Nutanix for AHV
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Configuring secure communication between the Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor server and NetBackup host
- Managing SSL certificates through ECA framework
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and recovery
- Back up the Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Overview of the Nutanix AHV virtual machines recovery process
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the command line for Hypervisor policy
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Appendix B. Protect Nutanix AHV virtual machines with BigData policy
ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH for NetBackup servers and clients
The ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH option specifies the file path to the certificate bundle file that contains all trusted root CA certificates.
This certificate file should have one or more certificates in PEM format.
Do not specify the ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH option if you use the Windows certificate store.
The trust store supports certificates in the following formats:
PKCS #7 or P7B file having certificates of the trusted root certificate authorities that are bundled together. This file may either be PEM or DER encoded.
A file containing the PEM encoded certificates of the trusted root certificate authorities that are concatenated together.
This option is mandatory for file-based certificates.
Table: ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH information
Where to use
On NetBackup servers or clients.
If certificate validation is required for VMware, RHV servers, or Nutanix AHV, this option must be set on the NetBackup master server and respective access hosts, irrespective of the certificate authority that NetBackup uses for host communication (NetBackup CA or external CA).
How to use
Use the nbgetconfig and the nbsetconfig commands to view, add, or change the option.
For information about these commands, see the NetBackup Commands Reference Guide.
Use the following format:
ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH = Path to the external CA certificate
Equivalent Administration Console property
No equivalent exists in the NetBackup Administration Console host properties.