Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2020-07-29
Product(s): NetBackup (126.96.36.199, 8.3)
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites and things to consider before using Nutanix for AHV
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Configuring secure communication between the Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor server and NetBackup host
- Managing SSL certificates through ECA framework
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and recovery
- Back up the Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Overview of the Nutanix AHV virtual machines recovery process
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the command line for Hypervisor policy
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Appendix B. Protect Nutanix AHV virtual machines with BigData policy
Troubleshooting issues related to AHV backup
This section describes various troubleshooting scenarios and provides information to resolve them.
NetBackup provides specific logs, status codes, and relevant error messages to assist you in troubleshooting any issues that you may encounter.