Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites and things to consider before using Nutanix for AHV
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Configuring secure communication between the Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor server and NetBackup host
- Managing SSL certificates through ECA framework
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and recovery
- Back up the Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Overview of the Nutanix AHV virtual machines recovery process
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the command line for Hypervisor policy
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Appendix B. Protect Nutanix AHV virtual machines with BigData policy
VIRTUALIZATION_CRL_CHECK for NetBackup servers and clients
The VIRTUALIZATION_CRL_CHECK option lets you specify the revocation check level for external certificates of the virtualization server. Based on the check, revocation status of the virtualization server certificate is validated against the certificate revocation list (CRL) during host communication.
By default, the VIRTUALIZATION_CRL_CHECK option is disabled. If you want to validate the revocation status of the virtualization server certificate against certificate revocation list (CRL), set the option to a different value.
You can choose to use the CRLs from the directory that is specified for the ECA_CRL_PATH configuration option or the CRL distribution point (CDP).
Table: VIRTUALIZATION_CRL_CHECK information
Where to use
On NetBackup master server or all access hosts.
How to use
Use the nbgetconfig and the nbsetconfig commands to view, add, or change the option.
For information about these commands, see the NetBackup Commands Reference Guide.
Use the following format:
VIRTUALIZATION_CRL_CHECK = CRL check
You can specify one of the following:
Equivalent Administration Console property
No equivalent exists in the NetBackup Administration Console host properties.