Veritas NetBackup™ DataStore SDK Programmer's Guide for XBSA 1.1.0
- Introduction to NetBackup XBSA
- How to set up the SDK
- Using the NetBackup XBSA interface
- NetBackup XBSA data structures
- NetBackup XBSA environment
- XBSA sessions and transactions
- Creating a NetBackup XBSA application
- Initiating a session
- Backup - creating an object
- Query - finding an object descriptor
- Restore - retrieving an object's data
- Delete - deleting an object or image
- Media IDs - obtaining media IDs
- How to build an XBSA application
- How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- About How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- API reference
- Function calls
- Function specifications
- Type definitions
- Process flow and troubleshooting
- How to use the sample files
- Support and updates
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Free job information.
int NBBSAFreeJobInfo(char **jobInfo)
NBBSAFreeJobInfo() frees the job information storage that was allocated previously through a call to NBBSAGetJobInfo().
The job information array of pointers to character strings that was populated by a previous call to NBBSAGetJobInfo().
The following return codes are returned by this function:
A NULL pointer was encountered by the argument.
System detected error, operation aborted.
The function succeeded.