Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ DataStore SDK Programmer's Guide for XBSA 1.1.0
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (22.214.171.124, 9.0)
- Introduction to NetBackup XBSA
- How to set up the SDK
- Using the NetBackup XBSA interface
- NetBackup XBSA data structures
- NetBackup XBSA environment
- XBSA sessions and transactions
- Creating a NetBackup XBSA application
- Initiating a session
- Backup - creating an object
- Query - finding an object descriptor
- Restore - retrieving an object's data
- Delete - deleting an object or image
- Media IDs - obtaining media IDs
- How to build an XBSA application
- How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- About How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- API reference
- Function calls
- Function specifications
- Type definitions
- Process flow and troubleshooting
- How to use the sample files
- Support and updates
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Getting help with the API
While working with the API, you can obtain reference information about the XBSA functions.
See Error messages.
Sample applications are included with XBSA.