Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ DataStore SDK Programmer's Guide for XBSA 1.1.0
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (184.108.40.206, 9.0)
- Introduction to NetBackup XBSA
- How to set up the SDK
- Using the NetBackup XBSA interface
- NetBackup XBSA data structures
- NetBackup XBSA environment
- XBSA sessions and transactions
- Creating a NetBackup XBSA application
- Initiating a session
- Backup - creating an object
- Query - finding an object descriptor
- Restore - retrieving an object's data
- Delete - deleting an object or image
- Media IDs - obtaining media IDs
- How to build an XBSA application
- How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- About How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- API reference
- Function calls
- Function specifications
- Type definitions
- Process flow and troubleshooting
- How to use the sample files
- Support and updates
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
The following items are needed before setting up the SDK.
Supported systems. See the Database Agent Compatibility list for NetBackup Enterprise Server for a list of platforms that are supported with XBSA. This list is available at the following URL:
To develop an application, you need NetBackup, a DataStore License Key, and the NetBackup DataStore SDK installed.
To run an application, you need a NetBackup client installed (on the client running the XBSA application) and the DataStore License Key (on the NetBackup server).