Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Adding comments to items
The permissions that are assigned to you determine the types of comments that you can add. If you have the Add Own Review Comments permission, you can add comments in your own words. If you have the Add Standard Review Comments permission, you can select the comments to add from a predefined list. By default, users with the role of compliance supervisors, department reviewers, and exception reviewers have both permissions.
To add a comment to an item
- In the Review pane, select one or more items to which you want to add a comment.
- In the Comment box at the bottom of the pane, type a new comment or choose from a list of predefined comments, depending on your permission level.
- Click the button at the right of the Comment box.
Compliance Accelerator displays a comment indicator in the Comment present column of the item list to show that you have added the comment.
Click the Comments tab at the bottom of the Reading pane to view the comments assigned to an item. You can also customize the item list columns to add a column that shows the comments on items.