Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites, notes, and restrictions
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Managing SSL certificates
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and restore
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
Protect AHV using NetBackup
Virtual infrastructure is one of the key components of today's modern data centers. The ability to back up and restore your virtual machines is essential. It maintains business continuity and deliver superior high availability and disaster recovery (HA-DR) solutions to meet stringent service level agreements.
Veritas NetBackup, in addition to VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V, lets you back up and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines.