Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites, notes, and restrictions
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Managing SSL certificates
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and restore
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
Adding a backup host to the Acropolis Cluster access list
The Acropolis cluster must grant access to the backup host.
To grant access to the backup host, the Acropolis cluster requires you to whitelist the backup host.
To whitelist the backup host:
- Log on to the Prism web console to access the Acropolis cluster.
- Click Settings > Filesystem Whitelists.
- In the Filesystem Whitelists dialog box, add the details for the backup host in the IP ADDRESS/NETMASK field in the required format.
For accurate steps and menu options, refer to the Nutanix documentation.