Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites, notes, and restrictions
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Managing SSL certificates
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and restore
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master access list
When the backup host is not a NetBackup media server or an appliance, you need to add the backup host to the NetBackup master server access list.
To add a backup host to NetBackup master access list
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, in the left pane, click the Host Properties node.
- Select an appropriate option from the Master Servers, Media Servers, and Clients options to view the details of your backup host.
For example, select Media Servers, if you have configured a media server as your backup host.
- Select and right-click the backup host to view Properties.
- In the Host Properties dialog box, click VMware Access Hosts.
- To add the backup host to NetBackup master access list, click Add.
In the New Server dialog box, enter the name of the backup host. Click Add.
Currently, there is no provision to differentiate between a backup host for VMware and Nutanix. Therefore, consider providing an appropriate identifier for the backup host name.