Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client Guide
Last Published: 2017-09-25
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1)
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery Wizard (in the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client)
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery operations
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Web Client plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
The NetBackup Recovery Wizard for vSphere Web Client does not find a particular backup image
The NetBackup Recovery Wizard may not find the backup image for a particular VM if the VM display name contains special characters.
To locate the backup image and start the recovery
- In the top level of the vSphere Web Client object navigator, click Veritas NetBackup > Recovery Wizard.
- In the wizard's Virtual Machine Selection screen, enter the VM name (full or partial), and click Search.
The VM should appear in the search results.
- Click Next and continue with the Recovery Wizard.