Veritas NetBackup™ Add-in for Microsoft SCVMM Console Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup Add-in for SCVMM
- Configuring the NetBackup Recovery Wizard
- Recovering virtual machines
- Restore Virtual Machine Wizard screens
Viewing log messages for the NetBackup Add-in for SCVMM
Log files are retained for 7 days and then are automatically deleted.
If no log-related activity occurs in the NetBackup add-in during a 24-hour period, no log file is created.
To view the NetBackup Add-in for SCVMM log messages
- In the SCVMM console, open the VMs and Services workspace.
- Click All Hosts.
- In the SCVMM ribbon, click the NetBackup option.
- Click Settings.
- Click View Logs.
The log files are shown as follows:
The logs are written to the directory where you installed the NetBackup add-in.
- Double-click on a log file.
The log file opens as follows:
- When you are finished, close the Logs window and click Cancel.