Veritas NetBackup™ Add-in for Microsoft SCVMM Console Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup Add-in for SCVMM
- Configuring the NetBackup Recovery Wizard
- Recovering virtual machines
- Restore Virtual Machine Wizard screens
Checking the status of a recovery job
You can check the status of a recovery job that is in progress and view the history of all recovery jobs.
To check the status of a recovery job
- In the SCVMM console, open the Jobs workspace.
- For the jobs that are in progress, click Running.
The Status column shows the job's percent completion.
- For a listing of recent jobs and past jobs, click History.
For all jobs not in progress, the Status column reads Completed or Failed.
If the NetBackup master server is disconnected or goes down during the recovery, the Status column is updated to:
Failed - Lost connection with NetBackup Master Server.
Note: You can reorder the listing by clicking on a column header.
Note: The Restart and Cancel buttons are not supported and are grayed out.