Veritas NetBackup™ Add-in for Microsoft SCVMM Console Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup Add-in for SCVMM
- Configuring the NetBackup Recovery Wizard
- Recovering virtual machines
- Restore Virtual Machine Wizard screens
Changing the logging level for the NetBackup Add-in for SCVMM
To change the logging level
- In the SCVMM console, open the VMs and Services workspace.
- Click All Hosts.
- Click the NetBackup option in the SCVMM console ribbon.
- Click Settings.
- Use the Set Log Level pull-down to select a different level.
By default, logging is set to the minimum level of detail (Error level). The following levels are available:
The default level.
Includes the error messages.
Includes the warning and the error messages.
Includes the information, warning, and error messages - the highest level of detail.
- Click Save.