Veritas NetBackup™ OpsCenter Reporting Guide
- Reporting in OpsCenter
- About OpsCenter reports
- About managing reports in OpsCenter
- About managing My Reports
- About managing My Dashboard
- About managing reports folders in OpsCenter
- About managing report schedules in OpsCenter
- About managing time schedules in OpsCenter
- OpsCenter reports
- Report Templates in OpsCenter
- About Report Templates descriptions
- About Audit reports
- About Backup reports in OpsCenter
- Job Activity > Variance > Backup Duration Variance report
- Job Activity > Variance > Backup Job Size Variance report
- Job Browser > Tabular Backup Report
- Status & Success Rate > Status > Week At A Glance report
- Status & Success Rate > Status > Job Attempt Status Detail report
- About Catalog reports in OpsCenter
- About Chargeback reports in OpsCenter
- About Client reports in OpsCenter
- Risk Analysis > Client Coverage report
- Virtual Client Summary report
- Job Success by Client report
- BMR client configuration backup failures report
- About Cloud reports
- About Disk and Tape Device Activity reports in OpsCenter
- About Media reports in OpsCenter
- About Performance reports in OpsCenter
- About Policy reports in OpsCenter
- About Restore reports in OpsCenter
- About Storage Lifecycle Policy reports
- Limitations of SLP reports
- About Workload Analyzer reports in OpsCenter
- Custom reports in OpsCenter Analytics
- Creating a custom report in OpsCenter
- About Custom Report Wizard parameters
- Creating a custom report in OpsCenter
Disk and Tape Device Activity > Current Disk Pool Usage Report
This report shows a comprehensive utilization of disk by pool and type for each master server that has configured disk pools. It provides details about the disk pool usage and also about the free space available in the disk pool.
The following properties do not apply to cloud storage disk pools: Total Capacity (MB), Used Space (MB), Free Space (MB), and Potential Free Space (MB).
All these values are derived from the storage capacity, which cannot be fetched from the cloud provider.
Figure: Current Disk Pool Usage Report shows a sample view of Current Disk Pool Usage Report.
The following are the details that are associated with the Current Disk Pool Usage report:
Current Disk Pool Usage
Disk and Tape Device Activity
Where to Locate
Report > Report Templates > Disk and Tape Device Activity > Current Disk Pool Usage report.
Comprehensive utilization report by disk pool and disk type for each master server for NetBackup and NetBackup Appliance.
NetBackup, NetBackup Master Appliance
Drill down report
Can be scheduled
PDF, CSV, TSV, XML, HTML
Mapping with NOM report
All Reports > Standard Reports > Disk Based Data Protection > Current Disk Pool Usage
You can edit the Current Disk Pool Usage report to show or hide the columns that you are interested in. All the columns are shown by default. You can also filter the report to view reports of specific master servers. The following table shows the filters for Current Disk Pool Usage report and how you can use these filters to view specific data in the report.
Select a view to show data for the selected view in the report. By default All My Views is selected.
Select one or more master servers to view data for the virtual clients that are backed up by the selected master servers in the report. All master servers that are added to the OpsCenter console are shown in the Value drop-down list .
Example of filter usage: Run the Current Disk Pool Usage report for a specific master server to view the used disk space for that master server.
The following report enhancements have been made for the Current Disk Pool Usage report:
Job Transport Type column has been added to the Job filter. For example, you can view report data for jobs for which the Job transport type is FT or LAN.
The column heading Server Type has been modified to Disk Type.
New columns Configured for Snapshots and Replication are added in the report table.