Veritas NetBackup™ OpsCenter Reporting Guide
- Reporting in OpsCenter
- About OpsCenter reports
- About managing reports in OpsCenter
- About managing My Reports
- About managing My Dashboard
- About managing reports folders in OpsCenter
- About managing report schedules in OpsCenter
- About managing time schedules in OpsCenter
- OpsCenter reports
- Report Templates in OpsCenter
- About Report Templates descriptions
- About Audit reports
- About Backup reports in OpsCenter
- Job Activity > Variance > Backup Duration Variance report
- Job Activity > Variance > Backup Job Size Variance report
- Job Browser > Tabular Backup Report
- Status & Success Rate > Status > Week At A Glance report
- Status & Success Rate > Status > Job Attempt Status Detail report
- About Catalog reports in OpsCenter
- About Chargeback reports in OpsCenter
- About Client reports in OpsCenter
- Risk Analysis > Client Coverage report
- Virtual Client Summary report
- Job Success by Client report
- BMR client configuration backup failures report
- About Cloud reports
- About Disk and Tape Device Activity reports in OpsCenter
- About Media reports in OpsCenter
- About Performance reports in OpsCenter
- About Policy reports in OpsCenter
- About Restore reports in OpsCenter
- About Storage Lifecycle Policy reports
- Limitations of SLP reports
- About Workload Analyzer reports in OpsCenter
- Custom reports in OpsCenter Analytics
- Creating a custom report in OpsCenter
- About Custom Report Wizard parameters
- Creating a custom report in OpsCenter
Planning Activity > Scheduled Job > Job Count Scheduled Vs Actual report
This historical report depicts how many jobs were scheduled to run in future and how many jobs are run. The report essentially shows the comparison between Scheduled (Future) Job Count and Actual Job Count.
Using this report you can determine whether the jobs that were scheduled to run in future have been run on schedule.
Figure: Job Count Scheduled Vs Actual report shows a sample view of the Job Count Scheduled Vs Actual report.
The following are details associated with the Job Count Scheduled Vs Actual report:
Job Count Scheduled Vs Actual report
Where to Locate
Report > Report Templates > Backup > Planning Activity > Scheduled Job > Job Count Scheduled Vs Actual
This historical report compares actual and scheduled job counts. This report is valid for NetBackup and NetBackup Appliance.
NetBackup, NetBackup Appliance
Drill down report
Can be scheduled
PDF, CSV, TSV, XML, HTML
Mapping with VBR report
Backups > Activity Planning > Scheduled Jobs > Job Count - Scheduled Vs Actual
You can view comparison between actual and scheduled job count for a specific client, policy, master server, or schedule by using filters. The following table shows the filters for Job Count Scheduled Vs Actual report and how you can use these filters to view specific data in the report.
Select a view to show data for the selected view in the report. By default All My Views is selected.
Select one or more master servers to view data for the selected master servers in the report. All master servers that are added to the OpsCenter console are shown in the Value drop-down list .
Select one or more clients to view data for the selected clients in the report. All clients that are protected by the master servers in the OpsCenter console are listed.
Select one or more policy names to view data for the selected policies.
Select one or more schedule names to view data for the selected schedule names.
Exclude Manual Jobs
By default the Actual Job Count includes manual jobs, which were initiated manually. You can exclude manual jobs from the actual job count, and view only the jobs that are of execution type Scheduled. To exclude manual jobs in the report, select Yes.
Example of filter usage: By default the Actual Job Count includes manual jobs, which were initiated manually by the NetBackup admin. There is more information available about how to exclude manual jobs from the actual job count.
The following enhancements have been made for this report:
The unit Years has been added for Relative Timeframe selection. You can now view data for the last x years. You can also see the Year tab on top-right corner of the report.
The following units for Time Frame Grouping have been removed:
Day of week Average
Day of Week total
Hour of day Average
Hour of day total
Month of year Average
Month of year Total
Quarter of year Average
Quarter of year total
The default value for Exclude Manual Jobs column in Scheduled Job filter is now changed to No. Earlier the default value for Exclude Manual Jobs was Yes.